Careers at One Conact
Become One of Our Most Valued Assets.
Current Career Postings:
Call Centre Agent
Candidates will contribute to our organizations success by bringing their exceptional customer service experience to our customers.
- Support customer calls with their inquiries
- Update customer information in system as required.
- Remain calm and focused on meeting customers’ needs in confrontational situations
- Candidate must be committed, self-motivated, and able to work effectively with minimal supervision and direction.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent decision making and multitasking skills
- Attention to detail and comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
- High energy with a positive attitude and a team player
- Experience and/or qualification within the financial sector, bank or a leasing company is desirable
- Great growth opportunities
- Professional, fast-paced and challenging work environment
- Conveniently located close to public transit
Must be available to work shifts Monday to Sunday between 8:00am to 12:00am
At One Contact Inc., we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment, where all employees and clients are valued, respected and supported. We are committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Qualified candidates should forward their resume to email@example.com
Attention: Recruiter. Reference Call Centre Agent Position in the subject line.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
One Contact Inc. is an equal opportunity Employer